Read the Satirical Squirrel’s Alternative Travel News

Go down

Read the Satirical Squirrel’s Alternative Travel News

Post by Satirical Squirrel Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:11 am

Reading time 2 - 3 minutes

Your exclusive go-to source of alternative travel news. Our best and original  travel  news brings you the latest updates from the world of cars to UFO’s and anything in between.

New PP9 Battery Car Enters Production

21st century net zero and eco-friendly fully recyclable car

Major UK oil companies BP and Texaco introduce gift vouchers after the government slaps 40% tax on petrol as a "luxury item." Esso quickly followed suit with offers of buy five litres and get a cupful free.

Meanwhile in London, a stationary car at traffic lights using unleaded petrol with the engine running attracted a small crowd of admiring onlookers and in Staffordshire Roadchef M6 southbound motorway service attendants were giving out free thimble size tots of fuel with every purchase of £60.

Tesla’s Elon Musk fights back

Illustrated is the road tested 300ZX single seat sports version powered by a PP9 battery as featured on Top Gear, which comes complete with a windscreen wiper. Optional extras include a roof fitted eco-friendly windmill (not shown) and a heated rear window to keep the drivers hands warm in winter if manually pushing it.

The car folds flat for eventual recyclable disposal in household wheelie bins and is sold in a flat pack with full assembly instructions in braille and forty seven languages. Battery included and ULEZ exempt.

Other Travel News in Brief

The Flat Earth Society apologized for printing an article about the film ‘Around the World in Eighty Days.’ A spokesman said, "it was a typo and we meant to say to the end of the world and back."  

Following failed efforts to create green energy from fossil fuels and change the earth’s climate, EU politicians have proposed building the tallest ladder in the world to explore space.

Metropolitan Police Crackdown on Obnoxious Emissions

Police enforce the two meter distance flatulence rule

Following ULEZ, the Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is set to introduce a global warming planet saving scheme to stop what he described as "man-made obnoxious eruptions." Unveiling the initiative he commented that "flatulence gasses are killing Londoners in huge numbers and it’s motorists in their cars that are mainly responsible because it’s a hidden danger until they open the car door."

Police check cars on the M25 for obnoxious odours

A motorist admits to having farted whilst driving to work

A Metropolitan Police spokesman told reporters, "When we stop vehicles to check if drivers support the transgender community, the often overpowering stench of intestinal flatulence from a putrid last night’s goat curry is horrendous and is not only a danger to other members of the public, but the whole planet."

London Man Reveals his Dream of Buying a Full Tank of Petrol

Darren's car which he dreams of filling with fuel

Darren Innit, a 27 year old McDonald’s crew member from Colchester in Essex revealed his ambition of driving into a petrol station and filling his tank up with petrol. He told reporters, "Sure it’s a challenge at 45 litres, but I just want to stand at the pumps and watch the envy on the faces of passers-by as I pull out my wallet and look as if I do this every week."

Last year, Darren went viral on Face Book for his fuel saving tip.
"Only put £10 maximum in your tank at any one time. That way you won’t be paying ridiculous amounts each time you fuel up."

Darren has already invited his work colleagues and family to the once in a lifetime event experience and added "It’s a non-runner at the moment, but I just hope its MOT doesn’t run out before I can get it going and save enough."

The RAC is warning petrol stations that it’s now cheaper to buy a false set of number plates and drive off without paying than to fill up the average size car.

NASA Scientists Find Signs of Alien Life

nasa-discovers-alien-life-forms.webp

We are not alone

NASA scientists say they’ve detected what looks like green coloured aliens at the far reaches of the galaxy. The amazing discovery was made by the James Webb Space Telescope located in French Guiana said to be 100 times more powerful than Hubble

Scientists first became aware of radio static last year, which was later proved to be interference by short wave rap music from a radio station in Italy. An excited NASA spokesperson said "this time there’s no mistake, they’re heading this way."

Following the discovery the European Union parliament held a crisis meeting earlier this week to discuss their open borders policy in light of the recent NASA findings, in which delegates voiced their concerns about the aliens not being Covid vaccinated and questioned their ability to integrate into multicultural societies.

President of the European Commission, Ursula Von der Leyen, urged European countries to stop being racist and begin preparing for the arrivals as early as 2050. She went on to add "It shouldn’t matter where they’re from or what colour they are, we welcome diversity."

But British politician Mr. Farage speaking on LBC said, "I’ve been warning about this for years. Word spreads about Britain being a soft touch and before you know it they’re flooding in from everywhere. Mark my words, they’re heading for Britain."

Satirical Squirrel

Satirical Squirrel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum