Covid Protests in Major British Cities

Go down

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Empty Covid Protests in Major British Cities

Post by Satirical Squirrel Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:24 pm

Headlines and news the mass media wouldn’t touch during the hysterical Covid era: What you need to know.

Covid demonstrations break out in major British cities as Follow the Haddock supporters take to the streets to protest at government restriction measures.

Anti-lockdown demonstrations UK

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Follow11

Follow the haddock protestors hold peaceful mass demonstations

Unconfirmed reports suggest a growing disquiet in government circles as the English covid positive haddock found swimming in EU waters assumes cult status. Several Tory MP's have been heckled by chants of 'Follow the Haddock' and two days ago a middle-aged couple from Rochester were picked up on a makeshift raft made from garden fencing by a coastguard patrol in the English channel. The unnamed couple told authorities they had decided to follow the Haddock after reading about it in the John V Asia Teacher blog.

Meanwhile, on Sunday morning police briefly detained 27 year old Darren Innit on public order offences as he was explaining the parable of 'why carrots don’t grow on trees' to passers-by outside the library in Knutsford, Cheshire. Mr. Innit, an ant-lockdown protester and parliamentary candidate identifying as a self-styled street prophet was later released without charges.  

Mr. Innit said he was still very traumatized by the incident. "I was arrested by a small tattooed policeman with a bald head and beard who looked like the Hobbit and driven away in a rainbow coloured police car with LGBT stickers. I thought I was going to a police station but they took me to a 'custody suite' with the same kind of weird characters. I felt as if I’d fallen down an Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole."

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Britis11

Mr. Innit produced previously unpublished photographs claiming proof that his congregation also includes influential public figures such as Labour leader Mr. Starmer and the Chief Constable of Kent who follow the way of the haddock and regularly attend his sermons.

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Follow12

Meanwhile, across England’s green and pleasant land reports of people constructing makeshift rafts in back garden sheds to escape five day window circuit breaking tier three anti-lockdown measures continues to grow.

Other News in Brief

HM Queen Considered Abdication

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Hm-the-queen

A disappointed HM Queen considered abdicating to Zimbabwe

In an exclusive interview it’s confirmed the late HM The Queen considered moving to Zimbabwe to get away from Covid cult fanatics. She added "One may have fought a civil war against King Charles I, but look at the Muppets you’ve got ruling you now."

Government Accused of Inflating Covid Death Statistics

Covid Protests in Major British Cities Skeleton-remains

Government reveals 2020 Covid plague pit in Bradford

‘Barrington Declaration’ scientists accuse the British government of inflating covid fatalities using images of 17th century plague pits after DNA testing identified the skeletal remains (third from left), as Doug Smith a former electrician from Doncaster.

Satirical Squirrel

Satirical Squirrel

Back to top Go down